Thursday, March 8, 2012

BFFLRIMI

aka... bff like, really. I mean it.

I'm going to interrupt this 30 questions thing for a moment...

My best friend and her baby boy are joining their other half in the windy city tomorrow. As excited as I am for her and Jack to finally be up there with Jonathan, I can't say it's going to be fun for me. Mir is like the sister I never had. We've only known each other for a little over 2 years, but it literally feels like it's been forever. She understands me like nobody ever has and lets me be me even when I'm weird. We've gone on all sorts of adventures together and she and Jonathan have played a HUGE part in my marriage. They were there when we got engaged, stood beside us on our wedding day, and have lived life with us through all of it. I know it's just distance and that nothing has to change, but I'll miss them. Like, a lot.


Excuse me while I go add alerts to my Southwest app so I can hear about all the $39 flights to Chicago from Nashville... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...