Friday, March 16, 2012

7/30: Dream Job

What's your dream job and why?

There are a million things I could say...

Disney princess.
Take of my freckles and chop of 2 inches of my shins and I'd make the perfect Belle.

Dolphin trainer.
Like, for real. Who wouldn't want to swim around with Flipper all day every day?

Fashion designer.
I watch a whole lot of Project Runway. It can't be that hard... right?

Wedding photographer.
Weddings are just so fun and photos are my favorite part so it's a win-win.

News anchor.
See number 19.

Broadways star.
I saw Cats when I was 8 years old and was convinced I'd grow up to be the cat who sang "Memories."

Those are all just silly dreams though. None of them will ever happen and that is totally ok because they’ll all whims.

My real dream is to help people. Plain and simple. I still don’t know what it looks like, but that’s my dream. I want to start some sort of non-profit to help people. There are so many needs in this world. HIV/AIDS, hunger, poverty, orphans, human trafficking, and hurting people everywhere... I’m just waiting for God to open my eyes to exactly what he wants me to do. In the meantime, I’m very thankful to be in a place where I can see God at work around me and I’m thankful to play even the smallest role.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...