Monday, June 10, 2013

Catch-up

I wish there was a way to just move everything to a new blog and start over again... but there's not. So I'm back MONTHS later to keep going! I regret not keeping up with this more. Not for other people to read as much as a reminder of everything that's happened in the last 4 months!

Baby Lamberth is here!



Reuben Nathan Lamberth was born at 2:42 on Valentines day! He was 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 18.5 inches long. And the cutest little thing I'd ever laid my eyes on. It was a crazy day, but I'll share more about that later.

Here are his 1, 2, and 3 month photos (instagram, of course)...






I can't even handle how quickly he's growing up! Being a mom is completely different than I'd ever imagined but I'm loving every day. Maybe not every minute of every day, but the majority of them. Gotta keep it real here, people! It's funny how I literally can't imagine life without him now. He's such a part of our family already.

I'll be back later with the birth story and start with monthly updates later this week when he's 4 months (WHAT?!).

So happy to be back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...