Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME!

Clint was away at our church's student camps for the last 12 days.

Y'all. That is a loooooooooooooong time to be alone with a baby.

I love Reuben. I think he's the best baby God ever gave anybody. But he's a baby. He can't do anything for himself. One set of hands just isn't enough. I have no idea how single moms do it. And I have the utmost respect for them! My mom spent a lot of time with us which was immensely helpful.

We survived. Reuben only got one bath in those 12 days, but we made it nonetheless.

But good news...

HE'S HOME!!!

Hallelujah!

Rebuen's only four months old, so I don't think that he really "missed" Clint. But I know for sure he was happy to see him. He got all smiley when he saw him and spent a few minutes this morning just staring at him and petting his face. My heart melted into a soppy little puddle at my feet. I can't even stand how sweet they are together.


We celebrated last night by going to Kabutos (the best Japanese food out there in our opinion) and are continuing the celebration by going to see Monsters University with our small group tonight.

Hip-Hip-Hooray for dads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...