Monday, March 12, 2012

3/30: Parents

Describe your relationship with your parents.



My parents are incredible. Really.





My mom is one of the most selfless women I've ever met. She'll do anything for me and my brother. We've gotten to be so much closer as I've gotten older and I love it. I know she'll always listen to me, comfort me, and back me up no matter what. Plus, she makes a great shopping buddy!




I'm incredibly thankful for my dad as well. The work God has done in his life is just incredible and I consider myself blessed to have seen him do a complete 180ยบ turn and become the godly leader he was intended to be. He's the one I call when I need any sort of "real-world" advice. I trust him completely and know he has my best intentions at heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...