Thursday, March 8, 2012

1/30: Random Things

List 20 random facts about you.

1. I've only got one older brother who is a full 10 years older than me. We've recently become a lot closer now that I'm not the annoying little sister and I love it.

2. I graduated with a degree in Speech Communication, which is just a fancy way of saying Public Speaking. I don't really use it, but I could totally pull out a mean speech if the need ever arose...

3. I was 80% deaf when I was in preschool. I had my tonsils removed and everything corrected itself.


4. I could live off of cheese dip and chips.

5. Speaking of cheese dip, I always get french fries as a side at Mexican restaurants. Just can't handle the beans and don't care for rice.

6. I taught myself to sew, knit, and crochet. YouTube has been a lifesaver.

7.  I'd rather write with pen on paper than type on a computer or iPhone.

8. I'm naturally incredibly unorganized. It's a constant struggle to overcome it.

9. I'm the first one of my immediate family to graduate college.

10. I've got two dogs who a basically my children.

11. Clint and I hope to adopt one day. Only God knows when and where, but we're on board!

12. I was in a musical my senior year of high school and loved the experience so much I was convinced I'd go to Belmont and major in musical theatre... then reality hit.

13. I gained 9 lbs. on my 9 day honeymoon... Disney Cruise Line food is that good.

14. I'm incredibly fond of the number 4. No real reason... just am.

15. I hate onions, peppers, and mushrooms. With a fiery passion.

16. As I've gotten older, my filter is slowly deteriorating and I'm having a harder and harder time keeping my true feelings to myself. It's a love/hate thing. Sometimes it's great, other times I probably make people angry.

17. I served at churches in Naples, FL and NYC, each for a summer in college. Made some of the best relationships ever though those experiences.

18. I. Love. Disney.

19. If I had non-regional diction and about 3,314,234 less freckles/moles, I'd love to be a(n) reporter/anchor on the news.

20. I love reading. I don't do it nearly enough, but when I do it's magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...