Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Boo

I feel the need to brag about my sweet, sweet husband today (and no, I'm not trying to make up for anything). I'm 110% sure there's not another man on Earth better suited for me than my man, Clint.

Just look at how handsome he is!

Ow Owwwwwww! I mean, seriously. Who couldn't love him?

He's been my best friend since 8th grade. It just took us a few years to accept the inevitable (Ooo That's the name of the song we walked out of our wedding to!) and go for it.

We just got married at the beginning of this year.


Those are looks of pure joy right there, people.

Our honeymoon was a Disney Cruise and I couldn't say enough amazing things about it. Traveling around paradise with my best friend and surrounded by Disney. Hello! Things couldn't get much better.

Clint is one of the most humble, caring, spontaneous, genuine and wonderful individuals I've ever met. I wake up most mornings thinking, "How did I end up with a husband this great?" I can't wait to see what God's got in store for the two of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...