Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Started.


Last night was our students very first time to worship in our brand-spankin'-new student building. To say it was exciting is an understatement. The energy was contagious and there was a buzz through the whole building.

Clint and the rest of the Long Hollow Student Ministry staff worked so incredibly hard to make it happen. Tears filled my eyes when the first kids ran in and the opening song started and my sweet man walked on stage. I could tell how proud he was in that moment. Not the cocky/sinful proud. So, maybe I could say humble. Because it was sort of a "Oh my gosh. How in the world am I getting to do this?" Either way, it was a crazy special moment.





Over all three campuses, there were over 1,400 people at student services last night. 1,200 were just at Hendersonville. Most importantly, 11 kids gave their hearts to the Lord last night. It made eternal impact.

I'm so thankful to work at a church that sees the importance of pouring into students. It will not be in vain. I can't wait to see what will be done by God through the students of LHBC in 2012.

It's going to be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...