Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to School?



I'm a dork.

Like, a major dork.

Like, a dork that loves school so much she wants to figure out a way she can get her husbands degree for him because she misses it.

That kinda dork.

I'm done with school, but majorly want to go back. I love the tests. I love the studying. I love taking notes. I love it all.

I think it's because I learned to successfully reign in my ADD when it came to school. I'm failing miserably at that in the real world. But that's a different story.


I'd like to get my masters one day. In what, you ask? No idea. Not a fat clue.

Education sounds nice. I could teach public speaking at a high school. But then again, how many high schools in this economy can afford a public speaking teacher? They're not thinking about the fact it's the number one thing employers are looking for. Don't get me on going on that...

Or I could teach little ones. But I'm not sure I'm cut out for that. I like the idea of decorating a classroom, loving on little kids, having spring, summer, and winter breaks, all those good things, but I'm just not sure I can handle the grubby hands and snotty noses.

So, we'll see what ends up happening. All I'm saying is that if you see me wandering around Vol State with a short red wig on, just call me Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...